Want to be part of challenging projects and learn in a friendly, collaborative environment? Intelygenz is for you!
We are looking for a NodeJS Developer who wants to join a growing company with a very cool team full of clean code followers.
First things first... top project details! * Company / team
Who would not love finishing a daily and going straight to a Nerf battle? And have a meeting in Mordor? Or to participate in a paella contest, canyoning or going to an event in Poland? You'll find a place to grow and learn in an international environment! You will work in a squad with the PO, Tech lead, developers, QA and a Data Scientist.
Inteygenz is a top company that works on projects that help their client's brands to boost their business through the deployment of Artificial Intelligence enabled automation solutions, always prioritizing collaboration, flexibility and quality in the day-to-day. * Values
This company provides an environment where you feel comfortable, you can laugh and have fun with your colleagues. As long as you are responsible for your work, everything is allowed!
Your mission 🚀
• Responsible for the deliverables, code quality and service health in production environments.
• Ensuring that the team is up to standards with the SDLC best practices: branching strategies, pair programming, TDD, code review...
• Ensuring standards with software engineering best practices: design patterns, testing, security...
• Lead the team through search of continuous improvement.
• Coach & mentor team developers to become more autonomous.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Flexible schedule.
✔ Remote working: now 100% remote.
✔ Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers).
✔ Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Clouds...).
✔ Open bar of Udemy.
✔ Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe).
✔ Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten.
✔ Health insurance (50% granted).
✔ Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team.