Want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Backend Developer who wants to join a fast-growing company with more than 10M users.
First things first... top project details!
Company / team
They are a team of people working in a creative and fun environment. They want to reach everyone, helping them to create communication experiences that thrill. To do so, they've developed a powerful tool for creating stunning interactive content.
Day to day
While working, they strive to apply good development practices, such as SOLID, Hexagonal Architecture or TDD, following DDD.
Ideally, you should apply these principles in your day-to-day work, but they ask that, at the very least, you be familiar with them.
They strongly believe in agile development, with is why they have adopted Scrum as a way to organize themselves, and they have spent a lot of time doing pair programming in order to create robust code and share their knowledge.
Stack: NodeJS, TypeScript, Mongo (and to a lesser extent PostgreSQL), AWS (API Gateway, S3, SQS, or Lambda).
Your mission 🚀
• You will be responsible for the Payment area of the company, in the future, when the team grows, you will become the lead!
Perks, my friend!
✔ 100% full remote position, forever!
✔ Internal and external trainings.
✔ English classes.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• +3 years of experience in backend development, with at least 1 year of experience deploying NodeJS applications in production.
• Experience developing integrations with payment gateways such as Stripe or Paypal.
• Experience with CI/CD practices and Git management.
• Experience in testing with unit test, integration, and end-to-end.
• An enthusiastic proactive and responsible person.
• Capacity of teamwork.
• Experience in agile development methodologies (Scrum).